Wow, I can't believe she's already a year old! How fun. Sorry we weren't able to hang out when we were staying right by you guys - you could probably tell we were busy pretty much from sun up to sun down, with something different to go to every single night of the week. Oh well... Thanks SO MUCH for the heads up, though! That place was just we needed at the right time.
So fun! I love the photo with cake all over her face!! Such gorgeous eyes! Looks like Kim and Matt's boys are getting so big too! Is Emery walking yet?
2 Comments:
Wow, I can't believe she's already a year old! How fun. Sorry we weren't able to hang out when we were staying right by you guys - you could probably tell we were busy pretty much from sun up to sun down, with something different to go to every single night of the week. Oh well... Thanks SO MUCH for the heads up, though! That place was just we needed at the right time.
Hope you guys are doing well!
So fun! I love the photo with cake all over her face!! Such gorgeous eyes! Looks like Kim and Matt's boys are getting so big too! Is Emery walking yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home