The continual story of the Taylor Family. (Jeff, Meredith, and Emery)
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Sweet Berry Farm Pictures
Sweet Berry Farm is a farm in Marble Falls, Texas that let's kids come pick out Pumkins in the Fall and Strawberry/Blackberrys in the Spring. They have other activites for kids such as: petting zoo, hay rides, stuffing your own scarecrow, and a giant maze.
OK, you guys have to do better on the captions for your photos - Match these with the right photo... I just wanted to taste it..... I am not sure this will work..... Do you believe I got ALL of these? Dad, let ME hold it! So, what's in there? Is that an old goat with the kid?
Catch my drift????
It really was a fun time, wish the grandparents could have been there!
1 Comments:
OK, you guys have to do better on the captions for your photos -
Match these with the right photo...
I just wanted to taste it.....
I am not sure this will work.....
Do you believe I got ALL of these?
Dad, let ME hold it!
So, what's in there?
Is that an old goat with the kid?
Catch my drift????
It really was a fun time, wish the grandparents could have been there!
Post a Comment
<< Home