Meredith! Its Michelle (aka Elle) from Harvest class! I can't believe how big Emery is getting!! She is just precious! We had our baby in November! Hunter will be 2 months old on Saturday. You can go to my blog to see pics of him. :-) We want to come visit you guys sometime! Maybe we csn meet for dinner somewhere... let us know!
My email addy is elle (at) twoweekwait.com if you want to try to get together! I know nathan wants to see you guys too so maybe we can meet somewhere for dinner in February!
5 Comments:
dang that was cute.
What a big girl Emery! I can't believe how fast your growing. :o) That's some pretty good crawling, and sitting too!
New Years Eve and she's standing, held by Poppy, and walks.
Meredith! Its Michelle (aka Elle) from Harvest class! I can't believe how big Emery is getting!! She is just precious! We had our baby in November! Hunter will be 2 months old on Saturday. You can go to my blog to see pics of him. :-) We want to come visit you guys sometime! Maybe we csn meet for dinner somewhere... let us know!
You haven't updated your blog in a loooong time!
My email addy is elle (at) twoweekwait.com if you want to try to get together! I know nathan wants to see you guys too so maybe we can meet somewhere for dinner in February!
Post a Comment
<< Home