Monday, March 27, 2006

A Typical Day for Emery

WakeUp
Play with Sommer

First Playdate (Luke Taylor Sanchez)

And back to sleep

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Marianne said...

I love the shots, especially those first two pics! In the first she looks so exhausted, in the second Sommer is being so adorable (as we knew she would be). Oh, I love the blog. Keep it up as much as you can, the babe will grow fast and I want to see her every step of the way!

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emery Grace, you are so pretty.
You have such fun parents that love you soooooo much. I love the picture of you sleeping with your pacifier. You are too cute! I see that Sommer likes you a lot, too. She is going to be your best buddy when you get bigger.
I haven't seen you in almost 2 weeks. I know you have gotten a lot bigger. I am coming down at Easter to see you. I can't wait to hold you and kiss you. I sure do miss you. I think about you every day. I love you so much!
Love you a bunch!!!
Beba

 

Post a Comment

<< Home